giovedì 4 febbraio 2016

Sketches in Thyme PL: Today... smile Tag

Here I am, this for the monthly appointment for Sketches in Thyme PL: I respected the sketch, (designed by Shawn), almost literally this time, and I used very few elements: I colored the background with the Distress Ink using the blending tool, splashed with water to react the ink and make the color more dynamic ;I  added the splashes of color, washi tape, a few crystals and stamped and embossed text (title only).


This time the card is not going to enriching the construction of a LO but I thought I'd do something else and build around a tag, that lately I really like to use.


For the background of the tag I used two beautiful colors Primary Elements, Luminarte (That I love madly !!!) ... and then many splashes of color, stamped, twine, crystals, tulle and an handmade flair button.




Join us at Sketches in Thyme PL this month and you could win this faboulous Instalife album!! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento